EVENTSAdd an event
Coming to Lynchburg Virginia on Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 11am-9pm...
ONE DAY, ONE STAGE, SIX BANDS!
Tory Bailey • Funky Bone • Key West • The House Band • Dragonfly • Superhold • DJ ED
The Lynchburg Music Festival will be held at the Lynchburg City Stadium and will feature non-stop music throughout the day.
Playing everything from country to beach music, your favorite 80's hits to todaay's Top 40's and classic R&B to funk music, each of these bands will surely have you on your feet.
The venue will be filled with talented artisans and crafters, area businesses and delicious food. Area winereies and breweries will also be on site with their latest flavors.
So grab your dancing shoes and come join us...
Add an event
- Learn to play or sing from some of the best!!!
- Looking to form quality band (Lynchburg)
- Seeking talented front "person" (Lynch to Dan)
- Learn Guitar, Drums, Piano, or Singing from a Seasoned Pro! (Lynchburg)
- Professional Consultant for Development of Artists and Musicians
- ART SGX 2000 Express signal processor with X-15 midi foot controller, (Lynchburg city) $250
- Crafter FX550EQ Acoustic Electric Guitar (Amherst) $175
- Fender Jaguar Classic Player HH (Lynchburg) $625
- Customized 1980's Kramer Electric Guitar (Bedford) $195
- VINTAGE MOOG Synth OPUS 3 (Bedford) $675