EVENTSAdd an event
The 2nd Annual International DJ Festival will take place in Lynchburg, Virginia at the Urban Arts Garage Venue on Saturday, September 27, 2014. Featuring performers from France, the island of Haiti and Trinidad & Tobago in downtown Lynchburg for this one day event, this festival has grown by leaps and bounds since its conception in 2013. This year, we have partnered with The Genworth Virginia Ten Miler and the City of Lynchburg to provide a fun, family-friendly event.
Chefs, performers, artisans and crafters from around the world display their goods and skills while area businesses are represented to feature their newest line of products.
Food vendors galore line the perimeter of the festival venue with Haitian, French and Peruvian cuisines. You will also find the all American favorites of hot dogs, hamburgers and pizza. This year we are excited to add Eritrean and Ethiopian cuisine. There will be something to tempt every pallet.
A festival isn't a festival without the finest of entertainment. Our goal is to bring in world-renowned acts that will offer a wide array of music while still playing the favorite sing-a-long tunes that everyone loves.
Plan to spend the day at the 2nd Annual International DJ Festival on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
Add an event
- Rock/Metal/Progressive Band Seeks Vocalist and Synth (Cartersville)
- Drummer Needed For Established Band (Lynchburg)
- $$-Guitarist wanted-$$ (Lynchburg)
- Pro Recording Studio - for bands, songwriters, mixing and producing (Columbia, MD)
- Want to jam to some Irish music?
- Ludwig Xylophone 30 Bar Percussion Bell Kit (Lynchburg City) $40
- Vintage semi-hollow Ovation Tornado (Va) $750
- Presonus Audiobox 2x2 (Lynchburg) $45
- Boss RC-3 Looper (Lynchburg) $100
- Children's First Act Guitar $20